So it turns out making shoes for dolls is quite tricky. Considering I’m pretty inexperienced in sewing, I’m quite pleased with how well they fit.
It’a a dull day, so the photo isn’t great, the colours are more vivid in real life.
I made them using some fabric I designed myself which we had printed. You can see I still need to neaten up the stitches and there is a tiny pull in the front of one of them which I plan to cover up with a bow.
It’s fun messing around with patterns. I made a mock up version out of a sheet and played around with it until I had a rough design. Then I used my printed fabric.