I was nominated for a sunshine award not so long ago, so I probably haven’t enough new ideas to renominate people yet, but I thought it would be fun to still answer the questions.
So here are the questions I was asked, and my answers:
1. What do you think is MOST interesting fact about yourself?
Hmmm….I’m an identical twin? People are usually interested in that.
2. Ten years ago, did you think you would be where you are in life presently?
Most definitely not! Ten years ago I was just graduating from my first degree and since then I have completed another one and I’m no further along with my career really than I was then! I kinda thought I be married with children at my age too!
3. Favorite Holiday Memory?
I loved New York, going to a show and coming out at Time Square for a taxi and a stretch limo pulling up!
4. What kinds of details impress you when you buy something online?
I think it’s price and how different the product is. It’s got to be just what you expected. They should state the size/colour/weight etc. I also love new products to try out.
5. Do you have an Etsy Shop or have a favorite shop in general? Share!
I don’t really. I like Country View Crafts, an online shop in the U.K and I get stuff from The Range, or The Works.
6. If you knit, are you a picker or a thrower?
Not sure what pickers and a throwers are! I’m more a carver and a stamper than a knitter!
7. What’s your style? i.e. bohemian/hippie/chic/”mom” lol
Hmmmm I don’t know. I like tunic style tops and don’t really follow current fashion, not sure what ‘style’ that is classed as!
8. How would you describe your personality in 5 words.
Hmmmm that’s tricky…….independent, passionate, approachable (hopefully), forgetful, crafty (that’s into crafts rather than sneaky!)
9. What is one thing you would like to learn but haven’t had the opportunity?
I’d like to learn a language, maybe Chinese? Oh and British Sign Language….there are loads of things I’d like to learn!
10. Do you get to craft everyday?
Most days, when I’m in the mood.
11. What’s your dream vacation?
Well I really want to go to Venice during the Carnival! 🙂
Thanks for the nomination and the interesting questions 🙂